Effective date: October 01, 2018
DECIMAL LLC (“Decimal”) cares deeply about the privacy of its visitors and users and would like to share the steps it takes to protect your personal information in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and best practices. The below policy describes: (1) what information may be collected; (2) how such information may be used; and (3) your rights as a visitor of this site regarding such information. Information may be collected on our website (the “Site”). Decimal uses this information to deliver the services offered on the Site, to inform you of changes to the Site or your account, to enhance the Site, and to prevent illegal or potentially prohibited conduct.
- We collect information related to your use of the Site:
- Such information is used to provide you the services on the Site:
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information at any time and for any reason by contacting: email@example.com.
We take your privacy very seriously and we work hard to earn and keep your trust. As such, we adhere to the following basic principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not share your contact information without your consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
- We will collect the bare minimum information and store for only so long as we need it to provide you with the services on the Site.
01. Please Read the Whole Policy
Please read the entire policy and make sure you fully understand our practices before using our services. If you do not agree with our practices you must immediately leave the Site. If you have any questions after fully reading the policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of services results in any material changes in the way we collect or process your information we will provide you with more information and update this policy.
02. What information is collected
We collect two types of information from visitors and users. The first, unidentified and non-identifiable information (“Anonymous Information”) does not enable Decimal to identify the visitor or user from whom it was collected. The Anonymous Information collected by Decimal may consist of the date, time, length and non-precise location of your visit. Decimal will not aggregate, use or share Anonymous Information with third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
The second type of information we collect is individually identifiable information, meaning information that can identify an individual or may, with reasonable efforts, lead to the identification of an individual (“PII”). PII collected by Decimal consists of contact details provided by users when contacting us through the Site (e-mail address, full name), correspondence through the Site, and any other PII provided directly by visitors to Decimal. If any Anonymous Information is linked to PII, it is treated as PII as long as the connection exists.
You may request to review, amend, or delete any and all information associated with your personal information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
03. How Is Information Collected?
Decimal collects information about you only if we have a reason for such collection, such as to provide the services, to communicate with you, or to improve our Site. Information is collected in three ways:
- Information you provide Decimal. When you contact us directly, we collect the PII you provide us. We may also store all communications you have directly with us.
- Information obtained from outside sources. You can learn more about these practices in Section 7 below.
04. Why Is Information Collected and When is it Shared?
We use the information we collect (both Anonymous Information and PII) to operate and improve the Site.
We do not share your PII with outside parties except to the extent necessary to operate our Site. Google Analyatics is used to run the Site any may have access to your PII. Please review their privacy policies to learn more.
In the future, we may sell to, buy, merge with, or partner with other businesses. In such transactions, Anonymous Information and PII may be among the transferred assets.
05. Where is Information Stored?
Decimal uses industry standard technologies to safeguard your data (both Anonymous Data and PII) from unauthorized use and disclosure and to prohibit possible security breaches of the Site. Unfortunately, no website, application, computer system or online communication is completely secure. Decimal cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
Data will be maintained, processed and stored by Decimal in the United States of America or other jurisdictions, as necessary, for proper delivery of the services or as required by law. PII is kept only as long as necessary to provide you with access to the Site and for legitimate and essential business purposes,